Farmhouse to rent on the TET in Catalunya

The place for your business

Moderator: Ard

alanholt

Farmhouse to rent on the TET in Catalunya

Post by alanholt » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:11 am

Hi, I have a lovely 2 bedroom farmhouse available to rent in rural Catalunya. The farm is situated just 450m from the TET, and 6km from the town of Flix. The property is licenced (HUTTE-041430) and legal, sleeps 7 and has plenty of parking should you wish to travel here in a van and use it as a base. It also has a pool, BBQ, fly-free eating areas, and the property has uninterrupted views stretching 22km. Legally, I can also allow 3 tents to stay for up to 3 nights, but at the time of writing I haven't finished the toilet/shower room, but it will be finished soon. I have a fully equipped workshop, and my background as a mechanic will help you to fix any problem your bike may have. I have a selection of circular day rides available in GPX format, some incorporate half a day on the TET and the return leg on other trails. Once booked, you can have supplies shipped here and we will keep them for when you arrive. For more information, contact me at info@goodlifefarm.es and check out the website - www.goodlifefarm.es , and my YouTube channel with videos of the TET in this area, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-HmaA ... ElDZE0dfAA
Special rates available to those riding the TET!
2 x
Guided motorbike tours in Spain - www.spanishmotorbiketours.co.uk
alanholt

Re: Farmhouse to rent on the TET in Catalunya

Post by alanholt » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Unfortunately, due to a number of recent events, the last been a wild fire which destroyed my home, I am unable to offer accommodation.
0 x
Guided motorbike tours in Spain - www.spanishmotorbiketours.co.uk