I'm planning a trip around the Pyrenees like shown on the map down below. The red track is spanish TET, the blue the french TET, magenta is a fast transfer between them. Start would be near Refuge des Salines, so west through Spain, and back east through France. Two or three exprerienced (old farts) offroad riders,
- What time of the year do you recommend?
- 2350 km total, are two weeks ok?
- Is it possible to find accommodations along the trail? I really like to do this trip without my camping gear.
- Better take a light bike like EXC/DR350 or is something like a TransAlp ok?
- What else would you recommend?