Hi from N.E Scotland.

Off-Topic stuff

Moderators: Don T, Froggy

mspenz

Hi from N.E Scotland.

Post by mspenz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Been lurking for a while so though it was time to show face...and not a very pretty one at that!
Living up here is fantastic with loads of wide open space but unfortunately there is nowhere we can legally ride off road, although most of us do it regardless :uhoh

So this year I am heading to Northern Spain with the intention of riding West /East Pyrenees first before heading North through France and onwards to Ijmuiden and the ferry back to UK, I'll do some French sections on the way North but I only have 2 weeks and no idea just how long it will take me to get around.

I'm riding a KTM690 Enduro loaded with everything I need and although I'm not a beginner I'm definitely not too experienced but I am a quick learner and it will all come back to me along the way :handgestures-thumbup:

I'll post for some advice in the Spain section asking about any sections that are best avoided solo and on a mid range bike but basically I'm going with an open mind and to enjoy a solo trip in the mountains and quiet landscapes.

Cheers for now.

Mike.
0 x
Mountaincadre

Re: Hi from N.E Scotland.

Post by Mountaincadre » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Heading down to Spain for tet happiness from mid June to half way through 1st week in july, West Lothian based, interested in a conflab?
0 x
mspenz

Re: Hi from N.E Scotland.

Post by mspenz » Sun May 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Hi,

I'm doing this as a solo trip as I really need some time and space to myself but...am also happy to hook up for a couple of days but I will have to keep on the move so lets make contact closer to the time and see how it all works out.

Mike.
0 x