Hello fellows TET riders! Cheers from south Sweden

Off-Topic stuff

Moderators: Don T, Froggy

spinnak3r

Hello fellows TET riders! Cheers from south Sweden

Post by spinnak3r » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Hello there!

It is a great pleasure to be part of this community. I was following this project since October (last year) and I am seeing it is developing incredibly well.
I feel to massively thank all the staff and the linesman for having created and maintained this amazing source of adventure pleasure :handgestures-thumbup:

I always had a strong passion for motorsports, probably due to the passion and the influence absorbed from my dad who has been a rally car driver but I started to be extremely more passionate about motorbike (still sorry dad) since my grandparents one day have taken home a mini cross motorbike... from there a lot has happened in my life and as sometimes happens without any real explanation this strong passion has come back with all its strength more or less half a year ago :-)

Since then I have sold my G650 GS and switched to a lighter EXC-F 350 that I am modifying as a sort of rally bike suited for TET-ing :D

I wish to meet you guys out there as soon as possible and I am wondering, if not on the trails, why don't we plan a kind of TET meet-up?
I have a few ideas... let's talk more about this if anyone of you got interested in.

All the best and safe riding :-)
0 x