Legal issues and fines

Who, what, why, our ethos, aim and FAQs
Post Reply
User avatar
Lexozz
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:10 am

Legal issues and fines

Post by Lexozz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:52 am

Hi guys!
At first I'd like to thank all of you who are contributing this great project!

I'm living in Poland and I'm a bit paranoid about all of that fines and stuff, also recently they've started to install automatic cameras on the forest road entrances (and I believe that is +/- common European practice). And because of that I want to ask - does any of you every had an issues with cameras or fines from a forest patrol or police, or I'm overreacting?

Have a great day and safe ride!

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk


Last edited by Lexozz on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
User avatar
Redballrun
TET Puppetmaster
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:04 pm
Location: Swaledale, UK
x 79
Contact:

Re: Legal issues and fines

Post by Redballrun » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Lexozz wrote:Hi guys!
At first I'd like to thank all of you who are contributing this great project!

I'm living in Poland and I'm a bit paranoid about all of that fines and stuff, also recently they've started to install automatic cameras on the forest road entrances (and I believe that is +/- common European practice). And because of that I want to ask - does any of you every had an issues with cameras or fines from a forest patrol or police, or I'm overreacting? Image

Have a great day and safe ride!

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
Perhaps post in the Poland forum and mirek will see it

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

0 x
Trans Euro Trail HQ
KTM 690 RFR, Yamaha XT600Z 3AJ
E-mail: info@transeurotrail.org
Website: www.transeurotrail.org

I adhere to the TET CODE OF CONDUCT (click here)
User avatar
Lexozz
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Legal issues and fines

Post by Lexozz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 am


Redballrun wrote: Perhaps post in the Poland forum and mirek will see it

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
Thanks for suggestion, I'll ask the also.

Nevertheless my question is also about all other countries where trail riding is not fully allowed :)

https://www.instagram.com/lexozz_on_two/

0 x
User avatar
Oleksii
Linesman
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm
Location: Czech Republic
x 58
Contact:

Re: Legal issues and fines

Post by Oleksii » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:29 am

The core idea of the whole TET project is to follow legal trails where riding off the tarmac is allowed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x
I adhere to the TET CODE OF CONDUCT (click here)
KTM 640 Adventure
KTM 690 RFR (for sale!)
User avatar
Lexozz
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Legal issues and fines

Post by Lexozz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:15 am

Oleksii wrote:The core idea of the whole TET project is to follow legal trails where riding off the tarmac is allowed Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that's right, but still on some of the country parts on the main TET page it is said "just don't get caught" and "you may have Forest guards" Image
Because that's common when done roads becomes illegal for some reasons (more and now of them unfortunately)...

This is why my internal paranoid song that type of questions :)

https://www.instagram.com/lexozz_on_two/

0 x
Post Reply