Bker friendly accommodation in Catalonia on TET

The place for your business

Moderator: Ard

nicktunstill

Bker friendly accommodation in Catalonia on TET

Post by nicktunstill » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:35 pm

We have a peaceful rural 3 bedroom finca we rent out near Mora D'Ebre. It backs onto the trails and is very close to the TET. It is solar powered and off grid but has been refurbished and has a large kitchen and everything you need for a stay in the country. The local town with full amenities is a few minutes away. We live next door and are on hand for any questions (or lifts to the bar!). There is no minimum stay so, if anyone is passing and fancies a roof over their head for a day or so, let me know. If you would rather camp, we have plenty of land. Note we are not an actual campsite though, but we could find a spot for you!
If you fancy spending a extra day or so I can show you deserted villages, Spanish Civil war sites and memorials, lovely rides to the Med and plenty of interesting trails. We also have on site horse riding, run by my wife (also a biker) plus cycles you can use and we can arrange kayaking, fishing, climbing and other activities.
I like to get out and about on the trails myself on my CRF250L. I have bought 3 new bikes so I can go exploring with guests and friends.
The normal rate for the house is 60 euros per night for the whole house but I can offer a special TET rate of 50 euros.
Website is www.catalanadventure.co.uk or email catalanadventure@gmail.com
Hope to see some of you at some point for a ride!

Edit from the forum: I have edited your post to highlight the website and remove the URL plus brackets as the link tends to then send you back to the forum.

Cheers, Ard
0 x