TET prepped bikes

The place for your business

Moderator: Ard

Brian Eland

TET prepped bikes

Post by Brian Eland » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:07 pm

Brian here. Your UK Linesman

I'm offering a new service for riders - to obtain, prepare, deliver, collect and repair bikes for the TET.

A bit of background information:

I'm an ex-Enduro rider and have ridden International events before eventually taking up International Rallies. In trail riding, I've been out and about for 35 years or so been around a lot of Europe. Needless to say I know a bit about bike preparation and setup repairs etc!

I now run a little Motorcycle workshop/Dealership specializing in Trail, Enduro and Rally bikes.

My services:
  • TET-suitable bike sourcing
  • TET-bike preparation (from tyres changing to complete preparation (tyres, tubes, handlebars, levers, handguards, bashplate, GPS, Luggage etc.)
    Complete "turn key" solutions - just arrive, pick up the bike you've ordered and specced and head straight out onto the TET
  • TET-bike repairs
I know that requirements and set up will vary from rider to rider and that will be discussed and fully complied with.

Location: I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm 30 minutes from the northern end of the UK TET and only 5 minutes from the route itself. I'm 30 Minutes from Newcastle Airport.

There is a possibility that fully kitted out TET ready bikes will be available to purchase "off the shelf" (TBC)

Brian.
1 x
Brian Eland.
About me www.facebook.com/brian.eland
TET Trans Euro Training
www.facebook.com/TransEuroTraning
Brian Eland Motorcycles.
@Brian Eland Motorcycles
Tyres, Tubes, Big Tanks, Handguards, Levers, Preparation. Guided Trail riding, Garmin GPS.
Trebor01

Re: TET prepped bikes

Post by Trebor01 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 am

Brian Love the sound of this as coming for Australia for 5 weeks which will include doing 2/3 weeks on TET Probably the Montnegro part .Can you help with Registration and insurance etc,June 10th thru to 15th july Plan is to do Biarritz Wheels Waves .Moto Gp .Then across through Rome using as many backroads etc as Possible .Have a DR 650 ADV setup and also a Ducati Scrambler which ive made a Desert sled as well. Am in Australia after all .;-) .Meeting a Friend and Travelling with Annie for awhile.She has a Royal Enfeild so not in a Hurry. Happy to Help Kick this off if your Keen with something like a DRZ 400 or even an BMW 650 if we have to .Basically throw some pannier racks on back ,bit of engine protection and good to go .At 59 I don't bounce like I used too but love a good ride in the Dirt,and am on Holiday .Thinking a Sell and Buy Back with a stable of Bikes assuming you have storage ? If this works for you and gets it Started in the TET Spirit then Email me Cheers Robert Squire.Tasmania Australia.rsquire1959@gmail.com
0 x
Brian Eland

Post by Brian Eland » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:21 pm

yes that all sounds good.
0 x
Brian Eland.
TET Trans Euro Training
Brian Eland Motorcycles.
@Brian Eland Motorcycles
Tyres, Tubes, Big Tanks, Handguards, Levers, Preparation. Guided Trail riding, Garmin GPS.
Brian Eland

Post by Brian Eland » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 am

Bike sitting since the photo the big tank has turned up the 4Gallon version and a rack is sitting here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x
Brian Eland.
TET Trans Euro Training
Brian Eland Motorcycles.
@Brian Eland Motorcycles
Trebor01

Post by Trebor01 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:55 am

Nice .Got a photo yet of it all ready .?Arrive June 6th so should be up Newcastle by 8th .Off on July 16th .Still looking for people to do Balkans within these Dates .
0 x