Riding the TET in Spain

Moderator: Simon_100

Simon_100
Linesman

Re: Riding the TET in Spain

Post by Simon_100 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:08 am

Rata desierto wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:13 pm
Simon_100 wrote:No, there are no companies renting out any kind of small bike. You'll see companies that appear to rent small bikes but in fact these are tied to thier own 'guided tiers, lessons, etc. In fact the only company I know that rents bikes for trails is Rent-a-Tiger, others that rent bikes ike GS 8000's forbid riding off tarmac and have Tourance tyres at best.

Having said that and looking back at your OP I think the Tiger is OK for the southern Spain trails - NB I not know these personally just looking at the maps, Google earth etc. Note that Rent-a-Tiger has a brach in Malaga! :)

Meanwhile I'll try to speak with Anton at Rent-a-Tiger and see if he has any plans as I've had so many enquiries about exactly this issue he may be missing a market.

Regs

Simon
I would gladly rent out some of my bikes :-)
NOT for hard enduro though.
I have no problems with responsible riders doing the TET
Thanks great Frank, really good news. My reply was genuine and heart felt as I've been asked dozens of times down the years and always drawn a blank - obviously you don't pay Google enough money! :)
Please go ahead and put your link here. :)

Simon

Simon
0 x
Visit thespanishbiker.com, 'The essential companion to biking in Spain' :P

I adhere to the TET CODE OF CONDUCT (click here)
Rata desierto

Re: Riding the TET in Spain

Post by Rata desierto » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:55 am

Simon_100 wrote:
Rata desierto wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:13 pm
Simon_100 wrote:No, there are no companies renting out any kind of small bike. You'll see companies that appear to rent small bikes but in fact these are tied to thier own 'guided tiers, lessons, etc. In fact the only company I know that rents bikes for trails is Rent-a-Tiger, others that rent bikes ike GS 8000's forbid riding off tarmac and have Tourance tyres at best.

Having said that and looking back at your OP I think the Tiger is OK for the southern Spain trails - NB I not know these personally just looking at the maps, Google earth etc. Note that Rent-a-Tiger has a brach in Malaga! :)

Meanwhile I'll try to speak with Anton at Rent-a-Tiger and see if he has any plans as I've had so many enquiries about exactly this issue he may be missing a market.

Regs

Simon
I would gladly rent out some of my bikes :-)
NOT for hard enduro though.
I have no problems with responsible riders doing the TET
Thanks great Frank, really good news. My reply was genuine and heart felt as I've been asked dozens of times down the years and always drawn a blank - obviously you don't pay Google enough money! :)
Please go ahead and put your link here. :)

Simon

Simon
Haha :-) no I dont pay one cent to google adwords and I obviously get punished for that.

Ok, having a look at my web you will not see the option of rental for offroad use. The reasons should be easy to understand. But in this forum I think it will be ok and I will fill in the gap :-)

I have added a link on my web just for TET riders

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

0 x