Looking for a riding partner

Moderator: Azoto

GiorgioXT

Re: Looking for a riding partner

Post by GiorgioXT » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 pm

In second part of August will be outside italy , but may give some info on gravel tracks in Dolomites . Most of them are no through roads, so will not really matter for TET , the good part is that in Cadore (heart of Dolomites, Belluno province) are still legally rideable , offer fun , very nice panorama and mountain huts open and happy to host motorcyclist.
0 x
blastermike

Post by blastermike » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Smog wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:54 pm
Hi all.

First of all, what a stunning project this is!
Thank you for sharing and caring!

Because I don't have any friends riding offroad i am trying to find a partner or a group for riding a segment of the TET in Italy.

- Somewhere between Como and Uccea
- Somewhere between August 18th and the end of August 2018
- 2 or 3 days

I am a 42 years old swiss and I have 25 years of experience in BMX, Enduro and Downhill mountainbiking.
I have some experience in enduro biking, which is two days of guided enduro training, one week of hard enduro riding in Italy with a 350cc Sherco, and a few days on trails in the Pyrenees with my Honda Africa Twin XRV 750.
The Africa Twin is the bike i will ride on the TET.

It would be great if I'd find someone in this forum to take me to the trails!

Cheers,
Sven
Hi Sven,

I'll be in Italy riding and paragliding near this section at the same time as you. Just sent you a pm. Maybe we can find some legal trails ourself or ride to Slovenia to follow the tet there.
0 x
blastermike

Post by blastermike » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 pm

GiorgioXT wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 pm
In second part of August will be outside italy , but may give some info on gravel tracks in Dolomites . Most of them are no through roads, so will not really matter for TET , the good part is that in Cadore (heart of Dolomites, Belluno province) are still legally rideable , offer fun , very nice panorama and mountain huts open and happy to host motorcyclist.
Hi Giorgio,

It would be amazing if you could share any tips or gps locations for that area! I'd greatly appreciate it as I'll be in that area for 3 weeks in august.
0 x