northeastern part of the italian tet

Moderator: Azoto

epeter

northeastern part of the italian tet

Post by epeter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 am

i downloaded the italian part of the tet.
unfortunately the northeastern part of the italian tet is following tarmac roads. (like the road crossing the uccea from slo to it)
are the gravel tracks illegal in the border region of italy / slovenia / austria?

if not are there plans to adopt the trail in the fruili region?
0 x
Azoto
Linesman

Re: northeastern part of the italian tet

Post by Azoto » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi epeter,
unfortunately most of the offroad tracks there are prohibited, but if you have any to suggest that we might have overlooked, please feel free to send them at i@TransEuroTrail.org

Cheers,
Azoto
1 x
4bastien

Post by 4bastien » Tue May 08, 2018 9:47 pm

hi,
I'll follow the italian TET next june, from Bardonecchia (I live near Geneva) to East
can you please tell me from where the TET becomes tarmac (not interested into roads, I'll certainly look for other .gpx from this point to go back home)?
thanks in advance
0 x
mastercore

Post by mastercore » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:15 pm

I want ot ride part of the TET Italy this year. This thread helps me to plan a little.
I live in eastern Switzerland and want to ride south to Lugano to join the TET either eastwards or westwards.
I want to take the side that has the most dirt roads. Not so interested in tarmac.

Just from sat view on google maps looks like the east part is more or less tarmac. This thread confirms it so a certain degree.

Can anyone comment on the western part?
0 x