TET Finland linesman says hello

Moderator: Rev

uglymr

Re: TET Finland linesman says hello

Post by uglymr » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi,

will be doing TET Finland in June 2019 from Helsinki to Himos, then going on to Northcape and back to Switzerland thru Sweden or Norway. (Still in the planing phase for the return path).
Are there any motorcycle museums in Finnland worth visiting along the TET Finland?
As well as anything worthwhile visiting in Helsinki, as I will spend a day or two there as well?

Also, if someone is in Switzerland and needs help, give me a message (This is my way to contribute to TET). More than willing to help riders in need.
Or just to ride together a day or two if family and work life allows for it. Living not too far from TET Switzerland close by the city of Zug.
0 x
Cheers Ugly Martin Reichardt
CCM 450 GP + HD Electra Glide (this one not for TET :8 )
yoohah

Re: TET Finland linesman says hello

Post by yoohah » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:46 pm

uglymr wrote:Hi,

will be doing TET Finland in June 2019 from Helsinki to Himos, then going on to Northcape and back to Switzerland thru Sweden or Norway. (Still in the planing phase for the return path).
Are there any motorcycle museums in Finnland worth visiting along the TET Finland?
As well as anything worthwhile visiting in Helsinki, as I will spend a day or two there as well?
About the museum there are one you might want to visit (https://www.moottoripyoramuseo.fi/museo_english/). Not directly en route of the TET.

I guess for the Helsinki you should look some Visit Helsinki pages to find your attractions. To me Helsinki is just one city, during summer a quite nice place.

If there’s anything else just hit me with the message. I live a few km away from TET in Central Finland (just 70 km north of Himos).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0 x