Welcome to TET Austria

Moderator: Linesman-A

Linesman-A
Linesman

Welcome to TET Austria

Post by Linesman-A » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:23 am

Hi riders,

let me provide my warm welcome to the TET Austria group. First I want to give you a frist brief introduction to myself, your linesman for Asutria.I am riding motorbike since 2001 and started to travel roads less traveled and offroad in 2005. Besides my regular job as a senior project manager I am also active as journalist for the (biggest) Austrian motorbike magazine "Der Reitwagen" and as trainer for GPS based navigation and travel guide (e.g. for Touratech Austria, KTM Kuadela, etc.).

Discovering the world on 2 wheels in my passion and so no wonder I have more than one (enduro) bike. Currently I own four bikes (KTM 690 Enduro R Rally, KTM 950 SuperEnduro R, KTM 990 SuperMoto R and BMW R 1150 GS Adventure) and luckily KTM HQ provided my additionally a 1290 Super Adventure R for a longrun test (several months).

If you have any personal question feel free to drop them to me as private messages within this form. Please understand that linesmen are responsible to maintaining the trail but aren´t any kind of travel organizers or TET riders travel support.

Bye,

Jakob
0 x
Jakob
Discover the World on 2 Wheels

TET Linesmen Austria
a@transeurotrail.org
www.transeurotrail.org

more about me
www.facebook.com/der.weinknecht
www.facebook.com/discover2wheels