TET Space

Got a bed, shed, field or garden? Would like to catch up with fellow riders? Host a TET rider for a night!

Moderators: Don T, Froggy

xtmaster

Re: TET Space

Post by xtmaster » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 am

Hello,

I am Mihai from Brasov, Romania.

-secure garage
-basic tools
-car and trailer if you need a rescue
-motorcycle tours (www.transylvaniamoto.com)
-assistance for anything you might need. I have been helped on my trips by fellow riders and would like to do the same for others.

call me or whatsapp: 0040 723 216 722
e-mail: contact@transylvaniamoto.com
1 x
andy-wing

Post by andy-wing » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi,

Andrew from England but living in France. currently on an old school Triumph Scrambler and Moto Guzzi Griso.

I'm in a small hamlet near Le Soulie, TET is about 3/4 hour away at Mazamet.

Can offer inside camping in a barn or outside in the garden. Also a small caravan if its not occupied. 4x4 with bike trailer, bike garage with basic tools and equipment. internet access, hot shower food and drink. I'm also a host on couchsurfing, helpex and workaway so you might have to share... the more the merrier!

Contact andy-wing@hotmail.co.uk, Phone SMS or whatsapp 06 42 17 67 45 the more notice you can give the better but will help out on short notice if I can.
1 x
offRoadventure srl

Post by offRoadventure srl » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:57 am

Hi TET rider,

Okay, we have a camping here in Romania and of course an interest of getting (namely) offroad riders and drivers up to our place. Having said that, when I come across a person on TET's facebook page planning a real trip through our region... We will be glad to consider giving him or her a free night at our place.
There is always a coffee, a local made refreshing drink ;) and a place to rest for you as a TET rider.
And for everybody who is passing through the region of Maramures and having mechanical problems; just give us a call and we will do our utmost to help you out.
We are located at 30 km from the TET-track. (Dragomirești on the 186)... This was before. As the track has changed: We are located at 1,5 km from the national road in Borsa - Maramures, up in the mountains.
Our policy matches fully the code of conduct of the TET. We also want to respect the area where we are riding/driving and the people who live in it.
Best offroad regards,
Bouke
SC. offRoadventure srl
Last edited by offRoadventure srl on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Presi

TET Space Belgium

Post by Presi » Tue May 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello I'm Stef from Berbroek, Belgium

I live between Lummen and Herk-de-Stad
About 2,5km from the TET
I've got a big heated garage with lot of tools, motor lift, hoist, welding machine, van and trailer, . . .
You can shower, sleep, eat, drink, ...
I am home most of the time
Contact me via mobile phone: +32 498 56 14 92 - email: presi@telenet.be or Facebook
5 x
Life is where TET is :handgestures-thumbup:
chris good

Post by chris good » Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

If anyone is doing the TET route in the N.W. England (lake district, Yorkshire moors etc.) Please feel free to contact me with regard to camping, we have space and it would be free. Located in the ribble valley A59 about halfway between Preston and Clitheroe. It's not a camp site but is secluded and secure, we may even throw in a shower! If you want to trailer your bike/s up then you would be welcome to leave your car/trailer here.
1 x
Gaz@ABW

Post by Gaz@ABW » Tue May 22, 2018 12:29 pm

I have room to sleep 4 and a secure garage for the bikes with plenty of tools. I'm less than a mile from the UK TET in the Peak District.
Sk178qp

Gaz
Last edited by Gaz@ABW on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
We aren't here for a long time, we are here for a good time!
Redballrun
TET Puppetmaster

Post by Redballrun » Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Brilliant Chris. Is there an email or telephone number people could use?
chris good wrote:If anyone is doing the TET route in the N.W. England (lake district, Yorkshire moors etc.) Please feel free to contact me with regard to camping, we have space and it would be free. Located in the ribble valley A59 about halfway between Preston and Clitheroe. It's not a camp site but is secluded and secure, we may even throw in a shower! If you want to trailer your bike/s up then you would be welcome to leave your car/trailer here.
Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

0 x
Trans Euro Trail HQ
KTM 690 RFR, Yamaha XT600Z 3AJ
E-mail: info@transeurotrail.org

I adhere to the TET CODE OF CONDUCT (click here)
Redballrun
TET Puppetmaster

Post by Redballrun » Tue May 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Gaz@ABW wrote:I have room to sleep 4 and a secure garage for the bikes with plenty of tools. I'm less than a mile from the UK TET in the Peak District.
Sk178qp

Gaz
Really kind Gaz. Is there an email or telephone number that people could use?

0 x
Trans Euro Trail HQ
KTM 690 RFR, Yamaha XT600Z 3AJ
E-mail: info@transeurotrail.org

I adhere to the TET CODE OF CONDUCT (click here)
chris good

Post by chris good » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Redballrun wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 pm
Brilliant Chris. Is there an email or telephone number people could use?
chris good wrote:If anyone is doing the TET route in the N.W. England (lake district, Yorkshire moors etc.) Please feel free to contact me with regard to camping, we have space and it would be free. Located in the ribble valley A59 about halfway between Preston and Clitheroe. It's not a camp site but is secluded and secure, we may even throw in a shower! If you want to trailer your bike/s up then you would be welcome to leave your car/trailer here.
Certainly and preferably as i don't use forums much. E mail chris-caz@hotmail.co.uk or phone 07510325093
1 x
Stan

Post by Stan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:54 am

First post here, been following on facebook for ages..
Im from the UK but have just moved to Germany, we are not near the TET and its hard to do any offroading here, but we are in a nice location and in the middle of Germany so maybe enroute to other TET locations.

We have an old farm with space to camp/sleep in barn, workshop and storage space, so you can leave car/trailer or whatever.

Visitors welcome, coffee always on and bbq almost permanent!

We are near the Edersee,
35110 Frankenau

Email
Stan@theoverlander.org
Or Pm us here if you are passing
Cheers Stan
1 x