Klim Ladies Artemis Pants US Size 6 (Approx UK 10)

Need to get rid of something?

Moderator: Ard

Mac

Klim Ladies Artemis Pants US Size 6 (Approx UK 10)

Post by Mac » Mon May 06, 2019 9:06 pm

So here is pair of Klim Ladies Artemis Gore-Tex Waterproof Motorcycle Motorbike Jeans Tan / Yellow. Condition is New with tags. US size 6. (Not the same as a UK 6 - closer to a UK 10 or even 12)

I purchased these for my wife whilst in the US. They fit her but as they are US sized they are a bit too large for her. She has worn them around the house and sat on her bike several times but they have never been ridden in or taken outside.

In UK jeans my wife is 8-10 depending on brand. These are not 'huge' on her but they don’t fit quite well enough for such high end pants so she wants to get a smaller size for a more fitted look. If you were wanting to leave room for extra layers or like a looser fit they would probably be ok. They are very generously sized though.

Open to very sensible offers. If I cant claw enough back to offset a new pair she will have to make do with looking like a rapper.

Any questions drop me a pm and I can email you some pictures. The are basically brand new and look like this - https://www.klim.com/Artemis-Pant-3016- ... &color=107
0 x