Hi Guys. I hope it's okay if I offer you my TET machine here. Unfortunately I had to cancel my TET Trip for health reasons and I would like to have it if the machine gets a TET driver.
With a heavy heart, today I offer you my KTM SXC 625 Light Adventure Rally conversion. I have prepared the KTM 625 for traveling on Europe's gravel and off-road trails and optimized it to the best over time.
To the technical data:
-KTM 625 SXC LC4 / EZ 2003
- Now only 13,800km or 239 hours total mileage
- 625 cc
- FCR MX Keihin flat slide
- 44KW / 60hp
- White power suspension
- Travel 295 and 320mm
- Weight 138 kg
- 18L (travel) and 9L (sports) tank
- High Flow engine variant
Changes of the engine variant in the 625 to the normal old 640:
• E and Kickstarter
• LC4 660 Rally "high-flow" cylinder head with enlarged exhaust valves (32 mm instead of 30 mm) and new camshaft. Cylinder head now manufactured by chill casting
• New forged electrolytic piston
• changed control times
• New balance shaft for smoother running
• Circulation speed of the oil pumps increased
• Sight glass for checking the engine oil level
• Reinforced primary drive
• New, one-piece manifold without pre-silencer
• New Keihin FCR-41 MX carburettor type
• Standard switchover of the ignition for poor gasoline quality (80 octane)
• Smaller but more powerful battery, thus larger and better air inlet into the filter box: increase in power and top speed
• Harness with fuse box under the seat
• Hydraulic clutch from Magura
That's why I chose the 625 as the base. She has a mega potential with her 41er Flachschieber. However, it can still be moved sparingly (Sweden / Norway, I'm sometimes far more than 300km with a tank driven). It is lighter built than the normal 640 or the normal Adventure. Thus, I get after a few small changes a great Enduro travel motorcycle.
My changes for travel in detail:
- Bigger 18L tank
- Dust and dirt protection on the Upside Down WP 43 fork
- Front and Rear Tires GoldenTyre GT 723 R (The best in Enduro travel)
- light mask with windshield
- Increased handlebar
- Space for Navi behind the windshield
- USB socket for charging the mobile phone in the pannier
- Engine underride protection
- Real carbon clutch and alternator protection from Carbonadi
- Various extra attachment options for soft luggage
- Comfort seat KTM
- Tail with LED light
- LED turn signal rear / short license plate holder
- Cooler fan with automatic operation for extremely hot areas
- Chain set DID with Supersporx sprocket and modified transmission for Enduro travel
- Heat protection on the SXC exhaust for luggage
- LiFePo4 battery - Extremely light - Extremely good - Never again power problems
- Side stand instead of main stand
- I'm sure I forgot something again: D
To care condition:
- The KTM was always maintained on time (only Motorex oil and only original KTM parts / filters, etc.)
- Chainset new
- Tire set 500km
- service new / air filter / oil filter / oil / spark plug etc.
- Fork overhauled and new oil
- Freshly adjusted valves
- TÜV gets you new at the sale
I want you to enjoy the machine as much as I do.
It is an idiosyncratic machine with a lot of potential.
Included in the purchase price: 9L tank / normal SXC seat / spoiler / main stand.
Optional: Enduristan baggage / tank bag / camping equipment / tent / stove / in the end, everything that is needed for Enduro travel if desired, etc. pp ... ..
So now after reading this text, hopefully you have a fitting idea of my KTM. Take a look at the pictures and just call with questions and interest.
Location Germany / 95237 Weißdorf
Wapp or call
german or english speaking
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ehj1dpdrx1a ... mNuua?dl=0
Need to get rid of something?
1 post • Page 1 of 1