Trip from Edirne, Turkey to the Stella alpina through the Balkans 10 june - 14 july

Multi-Country trip planning. Find buddies for your very own TET-à-TET

Moderators: Don T, Froggy

3Rogier
Linesman

Trip from Edirne, Turkey to the Stella alpina through the Balkans 10 june - 14 july

Post by 3Rogier » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:09 am

Hello, i’am going to take the autotrain from Düsseldorf on 8 June to Edirne in Turkey and will arrive on monday morning 10 june.

From there i have a route (1100km) through Greece, only minor roads an off road.
At the border of Albania I start the TET through Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia (2500km TET trails).

Then i will ride through Italia to the Stella Alpina in Bardonecchia (12-14 July), maybe on the TET or minor roads.

I’ll be camping and wildcamping, or when the weather is worse something else.

I ride an AJP PR7.

If you want to join me on this trip or just a part of it let me know.

Greetz,
Rogier

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
0 x
Lu Mo

Re: Trip from Edirne, Turkey to the Stella alpina through the Balkans 10 june - 14 july

Post by Lu Mo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi Rogier, I plan to come in from Slovakia on Monday the 8th of July. With just 4-5 days and distance to cover I am trying to find some nice roads and maybe try a section of the TET to get from East to West. I booked a room in Bardonecchia the night from Thursday on Friday to get a good night rest before the rally.
0 x
3Rogier
Linesman

Re: Trip from Edirne, Turkey to the Stella alpina through the Balkans 10 june - 14 july

Post by 3Rogier » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 pm

My plans have changed, the trip above is off, i will ride from Netherlands to Stella alpina through France.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
0 x