riding partner August and September

Multi-Country trip planning. Find buddies for your very own TET-à-TET

Moderators: Don T, Froggy

ME40

riding partner August and September

Post by ME40 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:05 am

Hi Guys

I want to do a part of the TET from late August (around 27th) until late September (around 21st). I’ll start in Switzerland and I prefer to go to south east Europe. But all other directions are also fine.
I’m new to adventure riding but an experienced Enduro, Motocross and Supermoto rider. I just bought a Tiger 800 and preparing it for TET.

As none of my friends has time to join me on my trip, I’m looking for a riding partner for the hole time or parts of it.
I am very flexible about all of my Trip. Only the Timeframe is given.

Is somebody else on the TET within these Weeks?
0 x
Womble

Re: riding partner August and September

Post by Womble » Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 pm

Hi, I would like to do the Italian portion of the TET early September (West to East). I for myself have some little adventure riding experience (i.e. across the Pyrenees from East to West), which I did alone. I expect the Italian portion of the TET to be more challenging, which is why I would prefer to doing it with a partner. I live in France near Geneva.
0 x
aleX

Post by aleX » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:17 am

Hi, i would like to ride the italian part and slovenia this year. As a freelencer i can not fix the "leisure dates" at the moment, because job has priority. Sometimes i do have a couple of days/weeks ;) off and like to join. I traveled parts of TET France and some offroad with my CRF250Rally in Spain. I am located between Munich and Innsbruck at the boarder. Can come with my van to any spot. Let me/us know, when plans get more concrete, maybe we can create a little group?
0 x
ME40

Post by ME40 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi, my current plan is to start on August 27 in Chiasso and go south direction Greece.
I would be happy if someone will join me on a part of my route.
0 x
aleX

Post by aleX » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Marked 27th august/Chiasso. Maybe can join for a couple of days? Will write you an PM (in german?) early August.
0 x
ME40

Post by ME40 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm

German is fine.
Actually i'll start in Luzern. But i will join the TET somewhere near Chiasso.
Yes please PM me if you know more.

0 x
Womble

Post by Womble » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:42 am

Hi again, I keep August 27 in my calendar. I'll let you know if I can reschedule my initial plan.
0 x
proto

Post by proto » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:55 am

Hi
I am from Thun/Switzerland and have time the whole september for a nice adventure. So lets do a ride.
I ride a KTM 690 Enduro. I have experience in Enduro/Motocross and Racetrack. Maybe we can meet us once at Brünigpass?
Lets contact over PM.
0 x
Every day an adventure....
adam8

Post by adam8 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi, I think we might overlap for a few weeks and have similar aims. I'm starting from London and travelling from 11th Aug to mid-Sep. My current plan is to quickly get down to Italy for a bit of site seeing and then try some of the TET, preferably SE Europe (the Balkans look cool). I'm about to trade my road bike in for a RE Himalayan, so will be new to off-road but have experience in road touring. PM me?
0 x
Womble

Post by Womble » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:27 am

I'm still planning to do portions of the TET. As my time is limited, I'm now looking at the 8th section of the Italian TET, followed by Slovenia, Croatia and further down south if time permits. I plan to start on the 8th section on September 7. Any chance someone will be around ?
0 x