Tetty's Travels on the TET - a young bear goes wandering

Dramas, anectodes, and fairytales. Cock-and-bull stories, too.

Moderator: Oleksii

Simon_100
Linesman

Re: Tetty's Travels on the TET - a young bear goes wandering

Post by Simon_100 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 am

Redballrun wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:06 pm
I don't believe it. I've confiscated his phone and banned him from the Mac but he still persists. He's incorrigible. He's grounded til 3 March.
Please decline the delivery Simon unless you're homesick for marmalade
Ha ha, so my concerns were correct then - TETTY is indeed an incorrigible bear! Having had cats - and then a Husky that was brought up by two cats! - I know just how devious these so-called 'cuddly' pets can be ...

Anyway I've sent DHL off with a flea in their ear - not a good week for them! - and as it happens our 'stash' of marmalade (Mrs S's own recipe) is in fact in storage with all of our other junk while the builders are in the house - if ever then make a start ...

See him soon though! And don't worry, Grumpy Campbell is already showing Balto how to treat a bear with proper respect ...

Meanwhile, here's the TETTY Poetry/song challenge!

Simples, TETTY riders have to add a line and a photo for the video, then you chaos inn the UK find a singer ...

Simon
0 x
Visit thespanishbiker.com, 'The essential companion to biking in Spain' :P

I adhere to the TET CODE OF CONDUCT (click here)
Team MandM

Post by Team MandM » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:53 am

Hello - oh I really like Tetty and would like to meet him, but I think we might not be at the right place at the right time, but anyway: we are traveling parts of TET in Croatia, BIh and down to Durres in Septembre but at that time Tetty might be home ? :-) :-)

Btw perhaps Tetty would like to come to Norway :P ?
0 x
AdventureMoto

Post by AdventureMoto » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:07 am

Dont know where Tetty is right now but intending doing the French East section of TET in August - then who knows...have4-5 weeks ... :greetings-waveyellow:
0 x
"f you want to achieve something special in life then choose a path most would fear to tread..."
TET 2017 [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcUlr-2JHFc]