TET ITALY GREECE TO SUPPORT OXFAM

It's us!

Moderators: Don T, Froggy

Meetchee

TET ITALY GREECE TO SUPPORT OXFAM

Post by Meetchee » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello TET fans!
To celebrate my retirement, I am going on a solo motorcycle trip to support OXFAM's activities with migrants in Italy.
I’m going to leave from Ravenna in Italy to join Slovenia and then continue to Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania and finish with a big loop in Greece. I‘m going to ride the TET of course. Thanks to all the linesmen for making it possible!
I wanted to have a humanitarian purpose for this trip, which is why I want to support OXFAM in its actions with migrants in Italy and Greece. OXFAM is an NGO funded largely by private donors (of which I am a member). They want to fight poverty and injustice in the world. Oxfam helps people in difficulty to be self-sufficient and live with dignity. It relies heavily on local projects and puts pressure on governments and businesses to consider the interests of the poorest people. In 2017, 24,000 migrants benefited from Oxfam's support in Italy, and they are accompanied to integrate.
If you want to support OXFAM and my project, you can donate 1 euro (or more) on my account with the mention:

“ Project OXFAM”
MICHEL PLANCHAR IBAN: BE26 7326 2927 5629 BIC: CREGBEBB

Thanks to everyone who wants to contribute!

Michel
0 x